Translates strategic direction into brand plans and effective tactics to ensure positive brand progress and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Champions brand image, brand health and positioning
Provides key insights on wine trends for promotions & buying consideration
Creates annual Marketing Plans together with the team
Manages all initiatives including tastings or event, winemaker dinners and other media-related programs.
Assists in promotion and advertising of Wine Story Academy classes, which includes, but not limited to, content creation and social media platform management.\
Plans, initiates, and implements all Retail Merchandising initiatives, including promotions mechanics, packaging requirements, and other in-store requirements and collaterals
Oversees annual Marketing Budget
Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns, assess against goals
Provides in-store support to frontline\
Releases communications to Frontline/Private Client Executive regarding new initiatives, vintage releases, price changes (non-wine items) and brand positioning updates
Custodian of all marketing materials (packaging & supplies, glassware, accessories & books)
Handles sourcing and ordering of non-wine inventories including other food and drink consumables
Assists in packing and coordination of dispatch for online orders
Champions brand image, brand health and positioning:
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 26 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- At least 3-5 years’ professional experience in related field
- Proficient in basic business software applications
- Relevant product and industry knowledge (luxury branding; wine)
- Personally driven and interested to learn more about wine
- Highly strategic, comfortable working with numbers and doing business analytics. Possesses an entrepreneurial drive.
- Presents in an impressive, confident, and convincing manner using high-impact visuals and data. Communicates in a very professional and succinct manner
- Has extensive experience doing project management and cross-functional relations
- Passion to push higher levels of wine appreciation and achieve more for brand
- Curiosity and Creativity to innovate for brand development and growth
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Events Management
- Leadership skills
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening