- Develop functional and tactical strategy to support Tokopedia’s public policy and government relations agenda.
- In charge of supporting projects implementation and identifying opportunities, which includes working together with business unit to foster strategic partnership with regional government, central government, and other stakeholders
- Monitor, report, and update on regulatory, politic landscape and latest issue on digital economy,logistic, payments, e-commerce landscapes, and any topic related to Tokopedia business
- Maintain relationship with government officials and other relevant stakeholders at appropriate level
- Hold a minimum bachelor degree in public policy, law, political science, communication, social science or another relevant field. Master degree will be additional points
- Had 1+ year of relevant public policy and government relations field. Experienced working in think tanks, trade associations, government ministries or the legislature and executive branch will be a big plus.
- Experience synthesizing, summarizing, and presenting complex information in a way that provides clarity and interest
Strong verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations
- Demonstrated experience in building collaborative relationships with staff and peers
Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing small team
- Possess excellent problem solver skills, agility, curiosity and willingness to learn
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.