Business Development Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1802-1804, 18th Floor, Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This role will develop new clients and attain revenue goals set by the CEO. The incumbent will secure the business objectives according to Inteluck strategic business plans. He will provide comprehensive logistics solutions for customers and analyze needs to create logistics solutions for the customers and commitment to service excellence. In addition, maintain existing business volumes while prospecting for new business opportunities within a specific sales territory. This individual will successfully market the company’s transportation and logistics services as well as their warehousing and distribution services.
- Assist the BSD Directors on customer development strategy by getting new accounts or increasing contracts with existing accounts.
- Seek new customers whose profile match the strategy defined by CEO.
- Develop market share with existing customers to an agreed annual target.
- Generate leads, set appointments, and present business proposals to potential customers through various communication channels, including face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails, etc.
- Manage and maintain pipelines, respond to requests for information in a timely manner and remain proactive and responsive to prospective customers.
- Creating and maintaining a list database of prospect clients; maintaining the database of prospective client information
- Collaborating with the team on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Strategic business thinking for the expansion of the market approach, innovation, 4PL solution, total logistics solution.
- Close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance goals.
- Ability to interpret and use internal or external data provided to speak to customer needs and communicate business insights.
- Study the market inclusive, but not limit of competitors, carriers, manufacturers to be updated market trends, fluctuation, and change.
- Protect the company benefit by strictly complying all policies and regulations.
- Communication and Working Relationship
- Reporting directly to the BSD Directors and/or CEO.
- Frequent and interactive contacts with the customers, BSD & logistics operations team, and support services business functions.
- Timely submission of sales report, business portfolio, customer development strategy to BSD Directors or higher levels when required.
High Performance Behaviors
- Strong knowledge in the field of transport & logistics services to capture business opportunities and deliver excellent results.
- Lead and develop the best high performing team with the business strategy in mind.
- Strong analytical skills and fact-based business leadership capabilities support making the right decisions and their implementations.
- Ability to share high level of market intelligence and current logistics trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or equivalent
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in Logistics, Transportations & Freight Forwarding industry with exposure to sales and business development.
- With proven record of sales success in warehouse distributions, transportations, logistics and supply chains management.
- With existing customer base and an established network of contacts is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple projects, and lead a team.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to use market data to educate customers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have good presentation and communication negotiation skills.
- Efficiency, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious, confident, and professional
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air
- Data-driven end to end Logistics Services
- 1 opening