Quality Assurance Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 10 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Certified Contracting Administration
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- San Miguel Ave, Pasig, Philippines
What you need to have?
High level of verbal and written communication skills possess an approachable, energetic personality with sense of fun and humor to hold an audience. Self-motivated individual who is able to work autonomously and in a team environment. Great work ethic, organized an punctual.
is in need of an energetic, well spoken, keen listener, motivated and driven individuals to come on board and be offered the best opportunity of being a Quality Assurance Specialist.
What you will do?
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Monitors email customer contacts to be on track with the customer requirements.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks