Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
- Mandaluyong, Philippines8th Floor Unit 804, 530, Shaw Blvd, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 25.000,00 - PHP 35.000,00 / bulanPHP250003500025000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Learn clients' systems and processes and construct a sensible module for Operations.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
Consultancy basis – minimum of 6 months consultancy contract
- Experience in teaching/tutoring in a classroom setting
- Experience in soft skills training is a plus
- Solid knowledge of course development software
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard is a plus but not required
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedules (6:00 AM to 3:00 PM and 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
- Has reliable internet at home
- Able to Work From Home
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Education and Training
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 530, Shaw Blvd, Wack-Wack Greenhills
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 3 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
We are fast growing US based healthcare BPO supporting medical groups, dental groups, diagnostic laboratories, urgent care centers and other ancillary health care providers. Join us now and become one of our leaders as we continue to grow. Vision: To improve healthcare delivery by placing the needs of both providers and patients at the forefront and delivering exceptional customer service Mission: To provide world class customer service, that drives efficiency and progress within the healthcare system, by working together in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation Values: Transparency Honesty Accountability Trust Responsibility Efficiency Adaptability Innovation Respect