USRN Training Specialist
Shearwater Health Advisors, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Be the best you, here at Shearwater CPO - Home of Clinicians!
Come and be a part of our passionate training team!
Take the next step and complete our 10-min Prescreening Interview. This will guarantee you a spot in our talent pool, and once considered as top talent, someone from our recruitment team will reach out to you to discuss more about the role.
- The Training Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating Shearwater Health training activities. Plans, assesses, organizes, coordinates, conducts and evaluates all SWH training programs and activities.
- These include New Hire Training, Compliance Trainings, Refresher Courses, Specialty Trainings, Continuing Educations, Cross-Trainings, etc.
- Creates interactive and effective training presentations. Creates documents for, maintains and organizes Shearwater Health Training Library.
- Works with the Operations and Quality Assurance teams to analyze performance feedback and resolve issues.
• Graduate of accredited Registered Nursing Program with current, unrestricted license as RN in the Philippines and/or US preferably with experience in Utilization Review, Utilization Management, Coding, Back office, Organizational Development, and other CPO related processes.
• Experience in effective knowledge transfer using Kirkpatrick Learning Effectiveness; teaching credentials or certification a plus
• Strong clinical background in orthopedics, emergency room, intensive care, neurology, occupational medicine or rehabilitation useful.
• At least 2 years of recent & pertinent clinical/hospital or similar experience
• Clinical Subject Matter Expertise with the use of technical and professional knowledge and skills to accomplish results related to the process handled.
• Knowledgeable in Medical/Clinical Summary Writing. The manner of narrating clinical picture consistent with a standard format of documentation per client format and jurisdictional requirement covering critical elements of narrative from subjective, objective, assessment, treatment planning.
• State Specific Evidence-Based Guidelines or Client Proprietary Guidelines familiarity with the appropriate evidence-based guidelines used or client proprietary guidelines in coming up with a clinical decision related to a treatment, diagnosis, or health condition
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written; with firm foundation on English grammar and composition and with strong public speaking ability
• Strong clinical knowledge
• Good negotiating skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Expert in Microsoft Office applications with excellent computer skills
• Ability to perform efficiently in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to handle conflicts and accept constructive feedback.
• Committed to excellent customer service.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Education and Training
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 9 lowongan dibuka