We believe in working smarter and harder, and to succeed, our Support Quality Analyst must be passionate about blending data and motivational inquiry to effectively empower every person and team to reach excellence. We want to harness the curiosity of our team to promote best practices in individual productivity and deepening product knowledge. You should be an enthusiastic, life-long learner with a passion for helping others reach new levels of understanding and performance ability. A disposition for efficiency and a desire for measurable results will help drive your success.
Your primary responsibility will be to work with our production team to deliver the best customer service by providing regular feedback and connecting with production leaders about performance trends. Strong relationships will be essential to collaboratively and promptly determine systemic capability gaps and identify areas for improvement with the quality program.
This role will contribute to defining baseline expectations and accountability for learning and performance throughout the employee journey. You will work closely with our Support managers to ensure that opportunities of growth are embedded within the learning lifecycle for all Support team members.
- Responsible for driving accuracy and customer insights for Support by performing quality audits across multiple channels.
- Scope and build quality frameworks as trends emerge and company direction evolves.
- Coach production representatives to build a strong, growth-oriented team through developmental feedback.
- Advise production leaders of representative performance as well as any identified trends.
- Deep-dive into our operational procedures to identify opportunities, themes, and knowledge gaps to up-skill team performance.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on quality trends and error analysis.
- Collaborate with internal Support teams to identify workflow gaps or areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement solutions.
- Provide feedback for training and coaching opportunities.
- 1-3 years experience delivering excellence in quality assurance programs (at least 1 year in SaaS preferred)
- Experience in best-in-class customer service organizations.
- Experience in collaborating across a diverse, global organization.
- Interpersonal communication skills, time management, with proven experience doing this at a management level internally and externally.
- Experience working/building relationships with cross-functional teams with ease, delivering impact consistently through seamless communication, influencing teams towards achieving goals.
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking support metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance.
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment with a goal-oriented approach.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance