Organizational Development Analyst - KOMPAS TV
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Manage job analysis, evaluation and job description as well as job grading.
- Design, implement and develop effectiveness organization structure which support the achievement of organizational targets.
- Facilitates the creation of Key Performance Indicators for each position to set clear performance standards for each position.
- Design, develop, and manage the strategies and framework of Performance Appraisal to evaluate and motivate employees objectively.
- Bachelor degree majoring in any field, preferably Psychology, HR Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Having at least 2 years experience as an organizational development.
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies.
- Expertise in designing effective organization structure, workload analysis, job analysis, KPIs--performance appraisal and career development path.
- Advanced proficiency in office and business administration software.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Superb analytical and time-management skills.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Human Resources
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.