- Inspect, test, adjust, and repair electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems used to indicate, record, and control generating operations in conventional or nuclear power electric generating plants. Inspects meters, indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations.
- Tests accuracy of flowmeters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, radiation counters or detectors, and other recordings, indicating, or controlling instruments to locate defective components in a system, using test equipment, such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse, and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and wattmeters.
- Trace out and test electronic solid state and vacuum tube circuitry and components to locate defective parts in analog and digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems, using test equipment, schematics, and maintenance manuals.
- Remove defective instruments from the system, decontaminate, disassemble, clean instruments, and replace defective parts, using hand tools.
- Reassemble instruments and replace instruments in the system, using hand tools.
- Lubricate instruments and replace defective wiring and tubing.
- Calibrate readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and align stages to ensure the accuracy of recording and indicating function.
- Record calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
- Prepare schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
- Perform and/or oversee troubleshooting and maintenance necessary to keep observing instruments operating at their peak efficiency on a daily basis.
- Perform and/or oversee modifications to improve the performance or operating efficiency of observatory instruments.
- Perform shop maintenance, which includes repair, maintenance, and calibration of test equipment, procurement of supplies and spare parts, maintenance of catalog and instruction manual files, etc., to
- assure parts, supplies, and literature are available when needed. Perform design changes to equipment according to schematic drawings or other documentation generated by engineers.
- Report and inform immediate supervisor of progress, problems, and concerns related to the observatory and provide status reports as required, and accept priorities as assigned.
- College Graduate or Vocational Course Grad. With specialization in Instrumentation
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
- Team working skills
Tentang GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.