You are going to join our people-geek team in HR team, specifically in Talent Development, who always look for innovative and creative ways to develop our potentials.
You will dive to the exciting world of people development where you have the privilege to design, organize, and even conduct programs that can enhance our talents’ skills and knowledge, preparing them better for the ever growing e-commerce business.
Your job is to analyze the competency needs and gap for determining employees’ development.
You are the person who planning, developing, and conducting learning & development programs or activities that meet organization’s needs.
Also, you will be responsible in designing appropriate curricula, developing course content, conducting training, and measuring its success.
Be ready for the chance interacting with diverse, dynamic people and bring the best out of them!
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any major from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.0
- Possess background experience in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a trainer or content developer.
- Have knowledge and abilities in: Designing and developing training module & Executing training program
- Good analytical-thinking
- Good presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal skill
- Experience in e-commerce / retail industry would be an advantage
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Human Resources
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Graha Niaga Thamrin 3rd floor, Jalan KH. Mas Mansyur RT.2/RW.8, Kebon Melati, Tanah Abang
- 3 lowongan dibuka