- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Revenue Management Analyst to to implement and create strategic ways to maximize profits for ZEN.
About the Role
The Revenue Management Analyst will fuel the growth of the company by developing and executing an effective dynamic pricing strategy of ZEN Portfolio properties. You will need to develop a deep understanding of the hospitality industry, learn strategies and tools used by the market to drive online sales, oversee competition, and come up with effective strategies that will maximize sales of both ZEN and our partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the champion of revenue growth
- Build the relationships and effective reporting with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement dynamic pricing and non-pricing strategies to help our Partners discover their maximum revenue potential
- Deep dive into data analytics, working closely with the Business Intelligence team, to monitor and improve the performance of ZEN Portfolio
- Be proactive and resourceful to ensure that profitability targets are met for all properties you are entrusted with
What profile are we looking for?
Academic andWork Experience
- Graduate of a quantitative course such as Statistics or Engineering from a TOP university
- Up to only 2 years experience in pricing, preferably from a hotel or airline company
- Excellent academic track record
- Must be willing to work from Wednesdays to Sundays!
- Mindset and Attitude
- Able to quickly adapt in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- Self-reliant with the challenges faced
- Entrepreneurial mindset - manage the business of our clients like your own
- Excellent skills of MS Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding data analysis and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.