- Makati, Philippines5th Floor, 5th Floor CJV Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0022,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Coordinates the overall retail sales forecasts.
- Analyzes retail channel sales data and trends.
- Evaluates performance against sales targets.
- Provides historical reports (inventory, sell-out etc.) extracted from the system for sales analysis.
- Prepares simulation of current weeks of inventory and forecast to address sell thru opportunities. (WOI Analysis)
- Works with category division to ensure incoming product shipment will meet forecast.
- Engages with 3rd party sales team to ensure forecasts for long-tail accounts are met.
- Calculates partner business share to identify proper allocation of market development fund per partner and ensures timely communication and execution of the approved market development fund.
- Prepares RAM business share to calculate justifiable half-yearly quota
- Works with sales operations and channel marketing on quarterly partner profiling for quota deployment and sales compensation purposes.
- Ensure that reports are accurate and submitted on time.
- Always provide important feedback to the manager/s.
- Generates ad-hoc reports for retail sales, sales operations, category and brand & trade marketing.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Well-knowledged in data mining, analysis, management, forecasting and clean up
- Knowledgable in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Data Interpretation
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.