Territorial Project Sales Manager
- Quezon City, PhilippinesPanay Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Territorial Projects Sales is responsible for covering the sales of World Class Laminate in Metro Manila and nearby cities. This person will ensure the success of the territory’s growth targets by setting the territory specific strategy and tactics in order to engage, nurture and win with key stakeholders. Those key stakeholders are building developers, owners, investors, architects, contractors and occasionally purchasers. This person must possess a dynamic range of engagement to nurture all stakeholder levels, with a mix of technical and softer sales skills. Complex, long cycle strategic selling experience is a must.
- Own the territory strategy and execution based on overall business strategy and territory growth targets
- Develop and nurture ongoing and project-based relationships with key developers, owners, investors and architects aligned to World Class Laminate Inc.'s value proposition
- Educate on the benefits World Class Laminate Inc. brings to the investing stakeholders and occupants and ensure value to price is articulated against alternative solutions
- Maintain clear solution and corporate differentiation against competition
- Attend local trade events and speaking engagements for key target verticals
- Create and nurture ongoing project-based relationships with qualified glazing and electrical contractors to support successful bidding and installation of World Class Laminate Inc
- Ensure that appropriate level of technical training is provided during the sales and installation process through reference material, videos and engagement with World Class Laminate Inc Architectural Solutions
- Grow and maintain a pipeline level in support of territory targets by creating self-sustained system of opportunity discovery
- Collaborate with inside sales and marketing for central office-based opportunity discovery and nurture
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the territory derived from routine use of Salesforce
- Quarterly reporting of territory progress against strategy
- Report to marketing competitive information on an as needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field preferred
- 5+ years in a technical sales management role preferred
- 5+ years multi-stakeholder, complex and long sale cycle experience preferred
- Business savvy
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills across multiple stakeholder levels
- Strong presenter
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly and focused under pressure
- Good budget and report writing skills
- Experience and desire to work within a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure and aggressively scaling a high growth business.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something.
- You have the skill to work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple stakeholders and complexity
- Charismatic personality that allows you to operate at every level in and out of the business with multiple stakeholders. You have the uncanny ability to distill complex and technical topics into concise communication.
- You value other’s views, can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence
- Highly organized and comfortable with providing transparency into work
- Commercial awareness combined with a creative mind
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- You have a resourceful mindset and ability to look at multiple inputs that would feed into a robust plan
- You have the ability to cut through details to appropriately make tradeoffs, prioritize work and execute
- Decisive, action-oriented attitude; able and willing to own open issues and drive resolution. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.