Shoppable is making it easier to Buy and Sell online for businesses and helping change eCommerce in the Philippines for the better! Our company has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Startups in the Philippines.
Our leadership team has over 60+ years of combined experience in eCommerce, B2B, Logistics, Technology, Sales and Marketing. Our team is guided by a set of leadership principles on how our team operates, does business and lives up to its mission. We take ownership of what we do, create, and decide.
Our incredible team is composed of passionate, creative, talented professionals that proactively challenge the status quo. Our work ethics and operational principles go hand-in-hand to provide the best customer experience at Shoppable. We focus on making everything about our customers, making th;em the focal point of our decisions, efforts and operations.
Join Shoppable and learn from the best!
This position includes defining the company’s growth strategy, including analyzing former, current, and future trends in the business. The Growth Manager will be responsible for coordinating and executing advancement plans with the marketing, business development, and sales teams. This role will also optimize the revenue funnel, where newly acquired clients, customer retention, and upselling will be examined. As a Growth Manager, you will also be tasked with monitoring the progress of the company’s organizational objectives according to performance standard bases.
- Familiar with CRM Tools
- Must be excellent with data management, and reporting and must be able to make recommendations
- Experience in Growth hacking campaigns and tools
- Must be familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and TikTok Ads Manager, Looker Studio
- Able to analyze performance goals
- Acquire and maintain a community of players, agencies, and vendors
- Establish a foundation for tracking and attribution
- Skillfully create and executed a model for a 360-degree marketing and digital growth strategy
- Assess the company’s operational and business development performance
- Develop and lead internal business opportunities for new monetization campaigns
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image
- Find new data-driven ways to improve client acquisition and engagement strategies
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships to improve growth
- Provide pipeline reporting and forecasts
- Evolve frameworks and tools
- Proficient in using Google Docs/ MS Word, Google Sheets/ MS Excel, Clear
understanding of PPC and lead generation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent Organizational capacity
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field
- Experience in a growth marketing role for B2B eCommerce
- Advanced knowledge in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Demonstrates experience in driving growth from a data-driven perspective
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills