- Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Generates new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- College graduate or at least has finished 2 years in college.
- With or without sales experience
- If with sales experience, preferably in the Real Estate Industry.
- Willing to start immediately.
Perks and Benefits
- Above Average Salary
- Incentive Packages
- Flexible working hours
- Be your own boss
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Facebook Ads
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Office Address
- 2/F Pelaez Bldg. Divisoria, CDOC, Rosario Crescent, Limketkai Drive, CDOC, Cagayan de Oro City, Northern Mindanao (Region X), Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.