Lead Medical Biller
- Pasig, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Expired in 5 months
- Supervises the day-to-day functions of the Medical Billing team.
- Ensure accuracy to optimize reimbursement while adhering to regulations.
- Monitors tasks to improve billing practices and increase revenue.
- Attends training and meetings to receive updated coding and or billing information.
- Prepares and submits reports to management monthly and upon request.
- Determines staff level and coordinates with Billing Operations Manager to meet work volume demands.
- Ensures adherence to objectives, operating policies and procedures, and strategic action plans for achieving goals.
- Provides leadership and motivation by addressing clear expectations, communicates specific performance feedback to the Billing Operations Manager to ensure timely and thorough performance reviews using internal measurement/monitoring standards.
- Communicates coaching needs for staff who failed to perform and deliver the prescribed and committed level of performance output and standards to the Billing Operations Manager.
- Works directly with client Office /Parctice managers to optimize process and resolve any billing, payment posting, collection issues.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in the Medical field; i.e. Nursing, Medical Technology, Dentistry, Pharmacy. Preferrable but not required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience and must have proven track record in supervising the day-to-day functions of Medical Billing Team.
- Strong supervisory competencies in the areas of leadership and team development, coaching and mentoring and situational assessment skills and with proven track record in building and developing high performing teams.
- Strong supervisory acumen in setting team directions and aligning team goals around business plans
- Supervisor judgment and decision-making skills.
- An effective communicator with strong oral, written and persuasive skills and capability to deal with people at all levels in the organization.
- Knowledgeable of the workings US insurance/healthcare industry, medicare, medicaid, major commercial medical insurance carriers.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the reimbursement cycle, including charge entry and follow up
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Medical Technology
- Psychology [Clinical]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19th Flr. Octagon Center 41 San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.