1. Job Purpose
This job is responsible for generating sales of UGC products through selling activities, promotional visits, customer liaison and servicing of prospective and existing customers. Conduct product and company presentations to create awareness and eventually sales. Other functions include market identification and development.
2. Job Scope
2.1 Selling Function
- Establish and adhere to an effective selling process (e.g. prospecting, qualifying, pre-approach, approach, demonstration/presentation, handling objections and closing) to ensure quality sales and consistent performance level. Also responsible for identifying new markets, potential accounts and opportunities, keeping himself/herself informed and abreast of developments within assigned areas. Gathers data/information or listings of on-going and/or forthcoming projects from reliable institutions in assigned areas and conduct benchmarking.
- Participating in the formulation of strategies, targets and/or budgets of his/her area, and implements approved action plans and programs to ensure quality sales and consistent performance level.
- Conducts roofing estimates and prepares Sales Quotations, Order Placement Forms and other documentation / paper works pertaining to customer account in an orderly manner – legible, complete and in accordance with prescribed pricing level, payment terms, and delivery lead time.
- Monitors all incoming orders, withdrawals and outstanding balances of handled customers.
- Visits regularly or whenever necessary existing dealers/ clients and prospective customers for sales calls, collections, promotions and goodwill.
2.2 Credit, Collection and Remittance
- Collects and ensures payment of Sales orders within credit policies and guideline with proper coordination with Credit personnel.
- Graduate of Marketing, Engineering and other Business Courses
- With at least one year of previous sales experience in construction industry
Computer Literate, human relations, and customer service relations