- 6 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 48% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 hours ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 23,000.00 - 36,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unioil Corporate Office, Unit 2701 27th/F West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must have sales exposure and management of direct/key accounts, SPECIFICALLY WITH MANUFACTURING, MINING, POWER, ROAD & TRANSPORT, AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES;
- Has a solid fundamental on sales routine, handling of direct/key account, development and implementation of consumer-directed sales generating promotions;
- With excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- With good interpersonal skills and customer-oriented;
- With excellent analytical skills;
- With basic knowledge on business plan formulation, development & planning;
- Must be proactive, creative and result-driven person
- Sales Generation - Attains approved business plan target growth projection expressed in terms of annual target in units.
- Financial Management - attains accounts receivables standard and implements trade support programs within the pre-approved standards.
- Do Trade Support Programs
- Creates, formulates, prepares and develops the Annual Business Plans per Major In-House Customer.
- Promotes promotional programs to enhance brand-building growth.
- Implements, tracks, and monitors the execution of the mutually agreed business plans with the major customer to ensure attainment of the desired results.
- Prepares and submits Periodic Analysis as well as recommendation/s to enhance servicing/partnership of both the major customer and the Company.
- Recommends continuous improvement program/s to achieve delivery cost reduction.
- Ensures operational assistance and/or requirements are promptly and clearly communicated, oral and/or written, to concern departments to assure proper servicing of customer's expectations. Focus must be in providing solutions to any variances or issues raised.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.