- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 12 hours ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cayetano Avenue, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of any business-related degree
- At least 5 years of working experience working in Sales, Account Management or Business Deveopment, exposure in the Telco Industry is an advantage
- Proven success in B2B sales as a hunter, client acquisition and account penetration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Ability to make and offer sound decisions
- Execllent in fostering client relationships
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
OVERALL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for driving revenue for the company by engaging and establishing good business relationship with key partner clients and ensuring continuous flow of projects for the company.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND FUNCTIONS
Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Engaging key partner clients and building good business relationships with them
- Act as an ambassador for the company to establish goodwill among other key suppliers and represent Twincom in business and social gatherings of key partners
Sales and Presentation Skills
- Achieve sales targets by performing the sales cycle; generate and qualify new sales leads.
- Conduct presentations regarding the status of projects with clients; prepare relevant and necessary documents related to maintaining the account.
- Act as liaison with all the internal departments involved in servicing existing and potential clients; in charge of making sure all projects committed meet the standard SLAs given by clients.
- Prepare the necessary sales reports required by internal and external clients.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; preparing contracts and other relevant documents.
- Expand sales with existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new strategies to grow the account.
- Strategize with Sales and Client Services Director in terms of developing business tactics in order to drive growth in the department.
- Maximize existing personal and professional network to grow existing and potential accounts.