- Merchandise managers set various sales goals and then work with regional and division managers and other employees to ensure that those goals are met. Managers aim to satisfy their customers' needs while providing a positive work environment for their employees.
- Merchandise managers coordinate and communicate with company buyers on what items to purchase for a store's inventory. They also work closely with the store's marketing team to ensure that products are given effective promotional attention.
- Merchandise managers must be able to multi-task and function in fast-paced working environments. They oversee a staff of buyers, which involves hiring and firing duties, as well as training new employees. Strong leadership, communication, and negotiating skills are beneficial for this position.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strictly with extensive background/experience in brand management & merchadising operation;
- Graduate of fashion merchandising or its equivalent;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.