Marketing / Brand Officer
- Taguig, Philippines32nd Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for all marketing engagement and strategies.
- Handle marketing collaterals, advertisements developed to help the management meet its target & accuracy of details.
- Overall responsibility for running various marketing campaigns to be sent to the clients and to the market.
- Generate, revise and further enhance publicity material through print and digital/social media.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Maintain and organize social media accounts.
- Post updates, promotions and properties for sale and rent with an effective marketing strategy.
- Organize and facilitate company presentations, client and customer visit, any other marketing events.
- Assist with promotional activities and programs externally.
- Help and organize market research, market study.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Design, Multimedia Arts or any related field.
- With at least 3 year(s) working experience as marketing officer is required.
- With a high level of integrity and keen to details.
- With excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- With strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Knowledgeable in all kinds of marketing strategy, campaigns, and social media ads.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, flexible and reliable.
- Results-oriented and strategic thinker.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Have a background in one or more of the following fields: Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Social Media, Journalism, Digital Media or Writing.
- Have working command of the Wordpress, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.