Fraud Prevention Specialist
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
Expired in 4 months
Tokopedia takes security matter very seriously. No matter how much we wanted to trust other people, there will always be individuals who want to take advantage of that trust for their own benefit, resulting in harming our customers data or belongings. It is your job to protect Tokopedia customers! Your daily tasks are monitoring customer's activities, analyzing suspicious transactions, and preventing fraud attacks at any moment. You will be our very own detective! You are always have to be one step ahead in everything!
- Give advices to guide development of products, services and policies.
- Monitor fraud activities and fraud prevention.
- Foster good relation with customers.
- Respond to incoming email and phones enquiries
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor degree in any disciplines.
Maximum age 25 years old.
Good communication, relationship, and negotiation skill.
Excellent in listening skills, understand exactly what customers require.
Strong problem solving skill.
Ready to be assigned on shifting work schedule until late night (4 days of work, 4 days off).
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Wisma 77Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman Kav 77PalmerahJakarta 11480, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.