Senior Data Scientist
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
Expired in 4 months
A Person who is better at statistics than any software engineer and better at software engineering than any statistician." - Josh Wills. The focus of our data science team is to work on data applications that would have an immediate and massive impact on the business; this could be done through our hacking skills, math & statistics knowledge, and substantive expertise.
Analyze and hacks large, complex, and incomplete internal or external data into data product. Do analytics for both humans, by telling stories through visualizing statistical inference, and machine, with doing machine learning against big data. Pulling data out of MySQL databases, becoming a master at Excel pivot tables, and producing basic data visualizations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree quantitative field, e.g. Computer Science, Math, Physics.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar position as Data Scientist or Machine Learning Specialist
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms, Python or R language, SQL based database, and Hadoop framework.
- Familiar with a statistics or machine learning.
- Good in data visualizations and communications.
- An ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others.
- Have a passion with big data science.
- Computer Science
- Applied Physics [Applied Computer Systems]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Wisma 77Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman Kav 77PalmerahJakarta 11480, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.