Senior Data Scientist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 94% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Wisma 77Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman Kav 77PalmerahJakarta 11480, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree quantitative field, e.g. Computer Science, Math, Physics.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar position as Data Scientist or Machine Learning Specialist
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms, Python or R language, SQL based database, and Hadoop framework.
- Familiar with a statistics or machine learning.
- Good in data visualizations and communications.
- An ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others.
- Have a passion with big data science.
A Person who is better at statistics than any software engineer and better at software engineering than any statistician." - Josh Wills. The focus of our data science team is to work on data applications that would have an immediate and massive impact on the business; this could be done through our hacking skills, math & statistics knowledge, and substantive expertise.
Analyze and hacks large, complex, and incomplete internal or external data into data product. Do analytics for both humans, by telling stories through visualizing statistical inference, and machine, with doing machine learning against big data. Pulling data out of MySQL databases, becoming a master at Excel pivot tables, and producing basic data visualizations.