Media Intelligence Intern (Internship)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Monitor corporate news & other related information.
- Gather data obtained from various media channels and deliver daily report.
- Extract and present interesting information from findings.
- Measure the success of Tokopedia’s communications or PR strategy and its impact.
- Collaborate to provide data-driven insights for other teams.
- Provide media analysis tailored to the company’s needs.
- Undergraduate student or fresh graduates preferably from Economics, Accounting, Marketing, or Public Relations, Literature Study.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can use MS Excel, do data analysis, visualization and able to draw summaries, conclusions and recommendations.
- Someone who has high willingness to learn, curious, observant and detail-oriented.
- Someone interested in current news and can spot trends.
- A collaborative team member.
- Must be able to work full time from Monday to Friday.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.