Marketing Assistant for Creative, Digital Marketing, and Communication
- Manila, PhilippinesFR Hidalgo Street, Quiapo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0018,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Job Overview & Objective
To assist and work to standard operating procedures in line with the overall company policy, procedure, rules and regulations by effectively and efficiently carry out varied work load such as layouting, designing and producing visual and media materials used for merchandising, advertising and web communication; establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results; conceptualizing, developing and building strategies for effective Communications about the brand, products, promotion, activity to drive acceptable online engagement, market traffic and profitability; Compose and draft communication and letters for trade, customers, agencies, vendors and other key industry players; to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels while performing other duties in support of the company’s total objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and design marketing campaigns and merchandising collaterals such as signage, banners, shelf strips, posters, leaflets and flyers, product catalogue and brochures, business card and mailers as well as website banners and web visuals.
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations.
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines.
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant.
- Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs.
Digital & Online Marketing:
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website, blog, facebook, twitter and other social media in order to attract and convert prospected target market or target groups.
- Responsible for posting and updating website, facebook and twitter contents through new campaign & promo posts, brand updates, vacancies and responsible for replying to queries and comments coordinated with concerned personnel or department.
- Increase the number of followers, ‘likes’ and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs.
- Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve the website’s ranking in the search engines such as Yahoo, Google and Bing.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence as well as measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, developing and building strategies for effective Communications about the brand, products, promotion, activity to drive acceptable online engagement, market traffic and profitability.
- Research, conceptualize, write, and edit substantive content for print collateral ranging from subscription brochures and direct mail to institutional publications; marketing e-mails; radio commercials; web site copy; and other projects as required.
- Compose and draft communications and letters for trade, customers, agencies, vendors and other key industry players.
- Oversee the daily creation and review process for all marketing email projects, write and dispatch email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Compose compelling press releases featuring brand events, seminars, promo activities and release to local media for promotion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration major in Marketing or other business-related fields.
- With background and training in graphic, creative design and well competent in the following software such as Adobe CS – InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop. An understanding of basic graphic and video manipulation, and how text and images work together to create powerful messages.
- A proven creative thinker, able to strategize and develop compelling, clear, and concise messaging to reach targeted markets effectively and incite them to action
- Creative, High level of detail, organization, and self-initiative with an ability to handle multiple assignments under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organized individual.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, task-driven and with positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong verbal communication and collaboration skills. A rock-solid knowledge of grammar, style, and spelling with an eagle eye for consistency and flow.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Adobe Photoshop
- Content Writing
- Creative Thinking
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Flash
- Attention to Detail
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.