- Participate in developing trade marketing strategy to engage clients of the company.
- Executing trade marketing activities across multiple mediums; including online engagement, in-person visits and trade events.
- Driving brand awareness across various categories and products.
- Attend and present at trade shows and events on behalf of the business.
- Coordinate with other team members to develop marketing materials and content needed for specific campaigns.
- Conduct interviews and regular discussions with clients of the company; relay feedback to management.
- 2+ Years Experience in marketing, event planning, corp. communication or public relations roles.
- Experience in automotive, ecommerce or retail industries is preferred (but not necessarily required).
- Expert in verbal and written communication.
- Confident and likeable demeanor.
- Proven skills in logistics.
- Team player.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.