QA Associate | Officer
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Assess the quality performance of individual employees to determine trends in both company and client performance.
- Provide valuable information that may be used as reference for planning training and incentive programs to improve individual and team performance.
- Improve employee performance with personalized, innovative coaching sessions and up-skill trainings.
- Identify effective strategies through their call handling time, procedure and first call resolution that may lead to increase in efficiency and decrease in operating costs.
- Regular calibration with client partners, appropriate industry and company regulations.
- Provide Operations with reports that will identify quality highlights and opportunities that will promote sustainable business and client partnership.
- At least college level or college graduate;
- 1-2 years experience in the same capacity, preferably in a Collections Agency, Bank or a Lending Institution.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.