QA Associate | Officer
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 31% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 81 West Capitol Drive, Pasig, Philippines
- At least college level or college graduate;
- 1-2 years experience in the same capacity, preferably in a Collections Agency, Bank or a Lending Institution.
- Assess the quality performance of individual employees to determine trends in both company and client performance.
- Provide valuable information that may be used as reference for planning training and incentive programs to improve individual and team performance.
- Improve employee performance with personalized, innovative coaching sessions and up-skill trainings.
- Identify effective strategies through their call handling time, procedure and first call resolution that may lead to increase in efficiency and decrease in operating costs.
- Regular calibration with client partners, appropriate industry and company regulations.
- Provide Operations with reports that will identify quality highlights and opportunities that will promote sustainable business and client partnership.
Telan Business Solutions is a fast growing local BPO. Its Collection Division has 400 employees and is considered as one of the most trusted collection entities in the country. Recently, the company has ventured into Sales.