Financial Advisors and External Managers | Titanium Unit
- Makati, Philippines3rd, 3F Cedar Branch Ace Bldg, Rada cor Dela Rosa St, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 80,000.00 - 150,000.00 PHP / monthPHP80,000.00150,000.0080,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Address client queries related to insurances and investment plans.
- Perform comprehensive financial planning to help clients realize their current financial status.
- Provide and recommend sound financial solutions to meet the clients’ needs and goals.
- Uplift lives of many and help more Filipinos break the cycle of dependence.
- Build a team of passionate Financial Advisors
- Nurture and develop future leaders.
- Lead driven by values rather than fame and success
What is in it to you?
- Fun learning environment to learn, grow and succeed (unlimited free trainings)
- Unlimited Income potential
- You will be part of a team with professional, winning, caring and inspiring culture.
- VIP Travel Incencentives (local and international)
- Premier Awards and Recognitions
- Lucrative Provident Fund
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably Marketing
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Has strong leadership background and passionate to inspire others
- With a coachable heart and hungry to learn new things
- Honest and tactful
- Optimistic and good listener
- Has a strong desire to succeed
- A person with GRIT
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F Cedar Branch Ace Bldg, Rada cor Dela Rosa St, Legaspi Village
- Financial Services
- 30 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.