Sun Life Financial Advisor
- Taguig, Philippines
As a Sun Life Advisor, you can help people plan for their future as you enrich your present.
As a Sun Life Financial Advisor, you experience benefits, recognition, security and growth, a lot of business potential and quality work-life balance- as you are free with how you would manage your time. With us, you decide how much work you do and how much you want to earn. All it takes is determination and a decision.
- Male or Female
- Single or Married
- 25- - 35 years old
- College graduate, any course/degree
- With work experience or demonstrated entrepreneurial inclination or business owner
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable or active in social / community / business organizations
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Financial Analysis
- Social Media Management
- Account Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.