The role will be part of the Account Management team or depending on the client’s needs. This position task will revolve around Optimizing and Publishing ads based on the client’s instructions, providing insights on account performance, and making sure that we are meeting account KPIs.
As a Social Media Analyst, you will;
- Daily and Ad hoc reporting - submission of topline report, creation, and updating of ad hoc reports (performance of each account) as requested by the client.
- Identifying Target Audiences - provides suggestions on the type of audiences we should target to ensure that we are running the accounts at an optimal level.
- Keywords Research - keywords research in the various social media platform.
- Admin Support - communicate with client service managers regarding reports and optimization.
- Making sure that reports assigned by Reports Analysts are correct and may be asked to QA campaigns of co analysts as well
- Assess Campaign Brief, Set up ads, and make adjustments based on Client requirements
- Provide account analysis every week or as requested by Client
- Helps in reporting bugs and inconsistencies in the various social media platform
- Optimizing and Publishing ads based on Client's instructions, providing insights on account performance, and making sure that we are meeting account KPI's
- May be assigned to perform other related duties from time to time.
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- Experience with social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Intermediate to advanced level of reporting experience in MS Excel
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience in using FB Ads Manager
- Can work well as part of a team; ability to work well across different levels
- Strong analytical skills
- The aptitude to quickly understand information and identify trends
- Good communication skills both written and verbal and can communicate across different levels within the organization
- Preferably with experience working in the US shift
- Analytical, with the ability to analyze social listening metrics and translate them into actionable recommendations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can work remotely Mon-Fri on a US shift (9pm - 6am)
- Must have a stable internet connection with speed of at least 25mbps (Fiber Connection)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 4 openings
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs