Marketing Application Support Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for supporting marketing applications and the business users of these applications. He/she will be working closely with marketers, providing them with knowledge and tools to help maximize the business value gained from these applications.
As a Marketing Application Support Specialist, you will:
- Create new users, enforce user roles and permissions
- Act as the primary point of contact to business users and answer direct inquiries; create and support best practices; prioritize day-to-day support activities
- Write content for and maintain an application knowledge base; create and distribute support and training materials; promote best practices
- Audit usage, generate reports, and maintain the application of technical and functional documentation; gather user feedback and work with application owner to identify areas for improvement
- Use reporting to ensure data, processes, and usage comply with application policies and values
- Candidate must possess at least any Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Previous experience supporting marketing applications (digital asset management, social media, analytics, marketing automation, and content management)
- Knowledgeable with Widen, Spredfast, Adobe Creative, Salesforce.com, Adobe Campaign, JIRA, and Confluence is an advantage
- Amenable to work Monday - Friday in AMS shift (2PM - 11PM) in Pasig City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs