Merchandiser | Kids & Toddler
- Quezon City, Philippines872 G. Araneta Barangay Tatalon Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Covers Merchandising for kids-wear.
- Performs activities covering the merchandising process to deliver profitable product line including but not limited to product development, product display & inventory, product pricing, and other administrative support functions.
- Forecast fashion trends and color scheme for the design collection per season which will be used as the basis for the sourcing of fabric and accessories in time for production requirement. Plan and design the display concept at the selling area to complement forecasted fashion collection.
- Implements merchandising policy to manage sales, stocks, mark-downs and to drive profitable sales.
- Graduate of Garments and Fashion Technology or any 4-year business course from a reputable school
- At least 2 year(s) working experience in retail/garments industry.
- Experience in kids and toddler wear and men’s undergarments is an advantage.
- Ability to forecast fashion trends and color scheme for high-design collection.
- With extensive knowledge in product development.
- With adequate supervisory experience.
- Computer literate, proficient in Corel Draw/Illustrator.
- Above-average communication skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.