What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is an Operations Support Manager?
As an Operations Support Manager, you will be supporting the General Manager with the overall business in all administration and operations functions, managing those who provide support to our clients and employees. You will oversee the performance of each team to ensure operations are streamlined and efficient as well as to provide leadership support and growth.
- Prioritize, delegate & supervise daily operations of the company ensuring a fair distribution of department workload.
- Mentor and motivate team members on operations and support issues.
- Resolve company day to day issues with clients and team members..
- Responsible for maintenance and monthly review of the company’s performance.
- Establish workflows, practices and standards to ensure that ample support is provided for operations.
- Provide employees direction in analyzing and resolving escalated operational problems.
- Track and monitor daily workload to ensure client and operations expectations are met.
- Oversee the work of other individuals in each department, providing guidance, supervision, and discipline as needed.
- Ability to think quickly and adapt in a flexible work environment.
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended at any time, where a reasonable amendment to your responsibilities is required. You will be expected to undertake those duties as required for the successful completion of your job.
What is the Office Culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I Sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
We ask that our applicants meet the majority of the following prerequisites:
- A 4-year degree in business or related subject is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years executive management experience.
- Ability to train, supervise, and evaluate staff.
- Commitment to both personal and professional development.
- Leadership skills with a strong ability for interpersonal communication to help the team grow and stay motivated.
- Ability to work effectively on your own with minimal supervision, as well as on a team.
- Excellent multitasking and data analysis skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of the English language (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, good judgment, and the ability to work on confidential documents.
- Desire to excel and grow within and with the company.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and positive attitude at all times.
- Willing to work the night shift.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave