- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Handle all clerical requirements of the area sales team assigned to the individual.
- Provide the needed clerical assistance from the sales department and the area sales team during special events and for internal meetings.
- Encode all completed sales transactions in the company database.
- Internal follow-through work with the other functional departments according to the clerical requirements needed by the assigned sales team from marketing, finance, production, warehouse and technical services.
- Other tasks as instructed by the National Sales Manager and Area Sales Team.
- Answer all phone calls associated with business inquiries and other customer service needs that concern the area sales team and/or an Account Specialist.
- Graduate of any related course.
- Willing to work in Binondo, Manila.
- Willing to work Mondays to Fridays and Saturdays (half-day)
- Preferably female with at least 1 year experience in office work
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2801 28th Floor World Trade Exchange Building, Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.