- Manages all sales activities of the company's various trade partners
- In charge of coordinating with Ecommerce partners, working in coordination with brand managers, inventory planners to ensure accuracy of data.
- Assist in improving and optimizing marketing programs across offline & digital channels.
- Research and analyze market trends to improve brand performance.
- Represent the company during traininings & seminars of e-commerce partners.
- Works with marketing and sales managers to align campaigns & promotions
- Works with finance to ensure accurate collection & reporting of receivables.
- Works with logistics & finance to process sales returns.
- Consolidates data for periodic report submissions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, Finance
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Can do market research and analysis
- Experience in handling E-commerce accounts is a plus
- Self Motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Has to be customer focused and can work under pressure
- Willing to learn new skills and believer of constant improvement
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
About Sanxiao Philippines Incorporated
We are a family owned importing and distribution company who continuously searches the world for new and interesting brands and products to bring to our customers in the Philippines. We are committed to offering the best possible service to our customers and our partners by providing excellent service, transparency and efficiency. We continuously find ways to improve our way of doing things to not only have the best possible products available, but to offer it at the best possible price for our customers. Lastly, we care for and believe in our products. We carefully curate the products and services we offer to be able to provide superior quality and value that will enrich the lives of Filipinos.