Accountable for the performance of all brands assigned under him/her. This includes documentation and implementation of brand and promotion strategies as well as executing merchandising guidelines.
- Monitoring of consumer and product trends that are relevant to the business.
- Conducting market research for product development.
- Prepare documentation needed by sales and merchandising team
- Coordinating with sales, logistics and merchandising team to manage brands under his/her portfolio.
- Develop and conduct product orientation training for sales and merchandising team.
- Monitor and report sales update for all assigned brands.
- Implement and assist on all promotional activities under assigned brands
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Knowledgable in basic financial management
- Strong command of written and oral English
- At least 1-year experience in sales or marketing related field
- Self-motivated, Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Creative, detail-oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans