Relationship Manager, Commercial Banks
- Makati, Philippines6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banks
The Location: Makati City, Philippines
What’s in it for you?
- You will develop and maintain a positive relationship with the assigned S&P Market Intelligence and/ or RateWatch accounts. You will understand business needs, to seek cross-sell opportunities, and to drive service adoption of S&P Market Intelligence products; Minimize risk and provide feedback on account health and use best practices to retain client relationship
- In this role you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting and constantly-evolving financial industry. You will get to work with clients within the Financial Institutions segment in theU.S; in doing so you will get to learn their business and help them understand how to get the most out of our products and tools.
- As the key partner for our clients, the Relationship Management team masters industry, product, and financial knowledge to keep clients informed. Relationship Managers work with their clients to learn about the challenges and opportunities they face, and will discuss how Market Intelligence solutions can enable them to achieve value through their partnership within the organization.
- Proactive outreach to assigned accounts to ensure client satisfaction through thorough understanding of customers’ workflow
- Discuss current service use case
- Assess clients' needs for new opportunities to pass to regional sales for follow-up (upsell to Market Intelligence, Banker/ Banker Cloud, CRE, or adding users to current product and reports)
- Manage incoming calls and e-mails from assigned accounts
- Provide client training as needed via Skype, WebEx demonstrations, or by phone
- Contact all new contracts added and users to drive the product's adoption
- Act as a point person for timely client resolution when engaging cross-functional department across MI organization and provide feedback to product management
- Document all client interactions and actively coordinate outreach efforts with thoughtful use of CRM tool
- Secure renewal through coordination with pod lead, manager, and other teammates
- Demonstrate ability to communicate MI's value subscription pricing effectively and clearly
- Maintain and grow industry knowledge by attending webinars and other topical training
- Other tasks as assigned
- University degree or equivalent education
- Experience working with corporations and professional service organizations in a client service, sales, or product support role/setting.
- Interest in solving problems for clients through the delivery of financial market data solutions and analytical tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Salesforce.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and confident in delivering product demonstrations.
- Willing to work in a night shift schedule.
- Experience working with the financial institutions industry
- Knowledge of the U.S. banking system
- An understanding of products consumers
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- CRM Software
- Communication Skills
- Needs Analysis
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.