Team Lead, Sales (Financial Services)
- Pasig, PhilippinesFrontera Drive, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
S&P Global Platts
The Role: As Retention Support Analyst Team Lead, you are responsible for standard team lead functions while still doing the retention support activities such as proactive client outreach to ensure satisfaction, user training and secure renewals of assigned accounts. Primarily, this position will be involved in identifying new opportunities through multi touch retention process to be passed to regional sales teams and providing assistance to Account Managers / Business Development Managers in maintaining a support level of customer excellence across assigned Platts clients base.
The Location: Silver City 2, Pasig City 1604, Manila, Philippines
The Team: You will be part of Client Retention team in Manila, comprised of experienced client retention specialists and professionals, for one of the segments of S&P Global in the Philippines. You will be reporting to the Retention Team Manager.
The Impact: Critical to the success of Platts client retention initiatives, this position will develop and maintain positive relationship with the assigned Platts accounts to understand business need, drive service adoption and provide feedback on account health and user best practices.
What We’re Looking For:
- A successful candidate for this role must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate and diagnose client needs during proactive outreach calls and product training sessions.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers and get the “big-picture” view of the client from a client relations standpoint.
- Effective time and task management skills that will help you efficiently.
- Significant previous experience in a client-facing role and high proficiency in Microsoft Excel are preferred.
- Proactive outreach to contacts clients and discuss current services, client needs, complimenting products, and required service follow-up. Retention activities including 30, mid-point and renewal touch points documented in SFDC.
- Managing incoming calls and e-mails for assigned accounts via Customer Care and Platts.com
- Set-up and provide training as needed by Go to meeting, Avaya or Webex demonstrations or via phone consultations for current and new client staff.
- Contacts all newly added contract users to introduce them to the products.
- Provides feedback to sales teams on possible up-sell / cross-sell opportunities. Assists with travel planning and meeting scheduling of the assigned accounts as collaborative opportunities arise.
- Work across Platts organization, one of the divisions of S&P Global, to resolve any client issues in a timely manner.
- Document all client interactions in SFDC
- Completes other assignments as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree on any field.
- Leadership Skills is a must (Previous TL experience highly preferred but not required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in Financial Services is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Integrity, honesty, positive attitude, strong attention to details, and a desire to learn independently are all essential.
- Commodity Industry background is preferred
- Account Management experience is a MUST
- Must be willing to work in Pasig City
- Must be willing to work at Night
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.