Technical Sales Representative
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- International Trade / Development
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 19,500.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Lietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste), KM 14 West Service Road, Parañaque City, Parañaque, Philippines
- Graduate of BS in Chemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemical Engineering or any business course.
- Productive sales experience in similar field of not les than two (2) years, with strong inclination towards sales and client contact.
- > High proficiency in both written and oral English.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented, team worker, solutions-driven.
- Meticulous, energetic, systematic, self-driven, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Facility to report regularly to superiors without prodding.
- Computer literate in Windows environment.
- Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
Technical Sales Representatives are an integral part of the income generating shoulder of RLI. It is their job to develop a prospective client’s interest in RLI and in doing business with the company. The skill of a Sales Representative is measured not by the maintenance of existing business but by their ability to develop new clients and create new business.
A Technical Sales Representative must be able to determine what drivers the client is implementing for a given product, e.g. is this product price driven or market driven. The ability to deliver effective product/supplier presentations is essential in securing business.
A Technical Sales Representative also provides technical assistance to clients when in need and therefore dictates that the Sales Representative must have complete understanding of the product's application, chemical nature, alternatives etc.
Sales Representatives in general will spend 80% of their time traveling to and visiting prospective buyers and current clients whilst the other 20% is spent in-house in preparation for selling days.
If you enjoy:
- Negotiations with customers
- Working with foreign and local nationals
- Working in a team
- Sales related work
- Domestic & Foreign Travel
- Earning high commission with 2 months payout.
Then this is the Job for you!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Over and above compliance with all legal requirements we offer: additional insurance coverage, car plans, incentives, commissions and other variable benefits.