Division Merchandise Manager | Girls' Teens Wear/ Young Fashion
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the achievement of target EBIT of the store and the disposal of aging items and damaged merchandise.
- Researches and studies also about new items that may be displayed in the stores for the company to attain its goal and to gain profit.
- Prepares analysis and provides sound conclusions and recommendations to improve business.
- Reviews individual performance and identify training and development needs.
- Graduate of any Four-Year Course preferably Business or any related course.
- Above average oral and written communication skills, with strategic planning skills, possesses effective leadership skills, decision-making/problem-solving skills, and negotiation skills.
- Background in Merchandising, Supply Chain and JDA system is an advantage.
- At least 5 Years Supervisory or Managerial Experience in a service-oriented Company.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Libis, Quezon City.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.