Account Manager/Property Specialist
- 250 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Real Estate
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- Lower Level, Pasig, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Atleast 1yr Real Estate sales experience
- To exclusively sell company's project to prospective clients
- To carefully evaluate and accredit R.E.A with trustworthy credentials
- To perform other duties that may be assigned by his Sales Manager and/or his Sales Director from time to time.
- To avoid any misinterpretation of information.
Robinsons Land Corporation, one of the largest and leading real estate companies here in the Philippines, is engaged in the development and operation of shopping malls and hotels, mixed-use properties, office buildings, residential condominiums, as well as land and residential housing projects in key cities and other urban areas nationwide. Robinsons Land serves as the real estate arm of JG Summit Holdings, Inc., one of the Philippines’ largest conglomerates. MISSION We are committed to develop vibrant, delightful and lasting live-work-play environments by developing master planned residential, commercial, office and hotel developments that serve as a catalyst and landscape for new opportunities and a better life. We are run by motivated, innovative and entrepreneurial spirited individuals dedicated to serve the ever changing needs and aspirations of our market. We will continue to be at the forefront of real estate development in the Philippines by creating innovative products and giving the best service possible to our customers. The foundation of our business, the reason for our being, is to build the dreams of our buyers. Robinsons Land Corporation. Your Dreams. Our Foundation. VISION We will solidify our position as the Philippines' pioneer in mixed- use developments and be a driving force in becoming one of the most influential real estate developers in Asia. We will grow where we can create value for our shareholders and make a positive influence to our customers, employees and business partners. We will build a brand that is both recognized and respected throughout the country and throughout the world.