As our E-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for driving and executing our strategy of becoming a premier wellness brand in the Philippines. You will drive the evolution and growth of Remedy’s websites by bringing the brand and products to life to grow our ecommerce business.
You will work closely with various internal partners (design, marketing, supply chain) and external partners (brands, distributors, developers) to help us scale our digital footprint.
You will own the onsite customer journey, leading and executing all efforts related to our web platform including overall user experience, path to purchase, promotion, navigation and merchandising to drive conversion and demand.
You should be passionate about wellness and skincare and have had prior experience in a junior e-commerce marketing or management role. You are resilient and comfortable with ambiguity and autonomy. You should have an ownership mentality that demonstrates initiative and conscientious follow-through on all areas of responsibility. You should be a nimble problem solver that is curious, inquisitive and can handle multiple tasks and adapt to meet deadlines. You are a team player and an open communicator. Lastly, you’re not afraid to take calculated risks and have an appetite for innovation.
You are successful if you’ve helped us increase the awareness of the Remedy brand and have grown our online sales via our own channels and partner channels.
This role reports to the CEO and COO and works across the highest managerial levels of the company to set and execute on a vision for all-things-ecommerce. As a manager of a key channel and a voice of their consumers, the Ecommerce Manager will take ownership of multiple key new initiatives and shepherd them through all stages of development, from market research and consumer insights through product launch and consumer response.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and owning Remedy's e-commerce growth strategy and execute on it based on Remedy’s strategic objectives
- Collaborate with marketing , creative, operations and finance teams to help shape the overall growth of Remedy’s online business
- Drive conversion and AOV KPI’s through data-driven site experiences
- Manage our e-commerce home page, product detail pages, landing pages and content updates align with seasonal launches, campaigns and promotions
- Upgrade site navigation and improve taxonomy opportunities for site discovery, organization and overall SEO
- Maintain and distribute weekly/monthly reporting dashboard by pulling data from analytics tools, e-commerce platform and analyzing metrics and trends and making recommendations to management
- Identify new brands and categories for Remedy and lead the reach out and relationship building of the new brands
- Own the growth of Remedy’s internal brands
- Manage a team of interns to help you scale your efforts particularly with merchandising
- Maintain a user experience consistent with the Remedy brand
- Own customer service and constantly gather insights to improve the customer experience
- 3+ years ecommerce marketing or ecommerce project management experience in Southeast Asia in a direct to consumer or omnichannel setting
- Experience in user experience design
- Experience with Shopify Plus and Google Analytics
- A track record of taking and scaling ecommerce sites
- Project management experience and demonstrated ability to keep teams and deliverables on track
- Passionate about being hands on from writing product briefs, merchandising, pulling reports and presenting marketing plans
- Strong communicator who can clearly articulate ideas to all levels of an organization
- Analytical and use data-driven arguments to make a point
- Experience acquiring brands is highly desired but not required
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Problem Solving
- Product Management