- Makati, PhilippinesThe World Centre Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manages and oversees the day-to-day operations in e-commerce platform
- Determines plans of action in increasing sales and profitability of the online business.
- Collaborate with 3rd party companies in delivery fulfillment of orders
- Prepares order under online platforms from packaging to preparation for delivery
- Answering customer emails
- Continuously updated with the latest Online Sales and Marketing strategies
- Monitors and reconciles products and payments for fulfilled orders versus failed deliveries versus defective/returns and come up with the plans of action to avoid it.
- Check product availability for customers’ order and order on restock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
- Generate and update website content such as products, content, and promotions.
- Answer customer questions and suggest various products options that re-available.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions relative to specific service offerings.
- Support and manage the creation and execution of all e-commerce promotional activities and merchandising strategies.
- Manage site development and launch activities for all new e-commerce accounts including product descriptions, images, assets, banners, brands pages, and other attributes
- Work well with the e-commerce team
- Ensure speedy fulfillment of e-commerce orders
- Prioritize customer Satisfaction
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Other ad-hoc duties related to e-commerce operations.
- A graduate of Business Management, Entrepreneur, Computer, IT, Marketing, or any related course.
- Experience in Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, E-bay and other international e-commerce channels is required.
- Knowledgeable in the operations of different online channels
- Knowledgeable of online trends.
- Strong technical and online selling skills (ex. Lazada, Shopee).
- Ability to multitask effectively and solve the problem when needed.
- Willing to work in Makati.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.