- The Sales Representative will work under the Two-Wheel Division of the company, and will promote the product/brand to various clients.
- The position involves seeking prospects and responding to leads.
- Clients include both dealers and retailers.
- The job seeker must have drive and patience to endure the challenges of the sales process, from following up to closing.
- Graduate of any degree
- Must have sales experience and background in motorcycle, batteries or in any related industry
- Technical ability - preferably with basic knowledge about cars or motorcycles and can understand how they work
- Has good people skills
- Good communication/negotiation skills and ability to conduct sales pitches
- Industrious, dependable and highly motivated
- Flexibility and with decision-making skills
- Willingness to travel and persevere to close sales
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Salary commensurate with experience and result of evaluation
- Commissions on sales and daily field allowance
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Automotive Engineering
About Primal Enterprises Corporation
COMPANY OVERVIEW Primal Enterprises Corporation (PEC) was incorporated in 1988 and is one of the largest importers and distributors of automotive aftermarket products in the Philippines, supplying a range of globally-sourced automotive parts, accessories, electronics, and lubricants to key cities nationwide. Some of our popular automotive brands: ● VIC automotive filters from Japan ● MAG 1 lubricants and chemicals from USA ● Hi-Q brake pads and shoes from Korea ● MA-FRA car care products from Italy ● Deflector car accessories and many more Beyond automotive aftermarket products, PEC is rapidly expanding into energy-saving devices and materials for architectural and industrial use, such as but not limited to: ● Sunbloc architectural-grade ceramic window films from Korea ● United Oil industrial lubricants from Singapore WHY JOIN US? To support our expansion, we need highly motivated, self-driven individuals who go above and beyond what is expected and possess high initiative and integrity to grow with us. If you have what it takes, we look forward to having you on our team! By being part of our team, you will have the opportunity to experience the following: ● Development of critical work and interpersonal skills through working with a wide range of people in multiple departments within the company ● Commitment to achievement of goals, quality products, and concern for all stakeholders ● Ample benefits commensurate with level of work, including bonuses and health allowance (details to be discussed in job offers) CHECK US OUT To understand more about what we do, check out our Facebook pages: Sunbloc Performance Window Films: www.facebook.com/SunblocWindowFilms MAG 1 Philippines: : www.facebook.com/MAG1Philippines MA-FRA Philippines: www.facebook.com/MaFraPhilippines VIC Filter Philippines: www.facebook.com/VICPhilippines