Marketing and Membership Officer
- Pasig, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Manage strategy development for membership growth through acquisition and retention activities and campaigns aimed at improving the conversion of prospective members and the retention of current members, and for increasing the re-enrollment of disenrolled members.
- Manage and guide development of marketing database into a campaign management tool for the association.
- Manage data analyses of disenrollment and re-enrollment trends, and any other available date, to identify opportunities for growth through acquisition and retention.
- Track, monitor, and report on effectiveness of all projects, communications, and initiatives of the association.
- Determine return on investment of all members based on activities to enable evaluation and refinement of campaigns and projects as needed.
- Initiate market sponsorship opportunity to prospective sponsors to support the association’s projects.
- Oversee production of marketing collaterals needed for various projects.
- Oversee follow-up and collection of membership dues and sponsorship packages.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years experience in marketing or similar position.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionality to achieve objectives, and to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- With experience in association work including member acquisition, retention, and satisfaction and advertising an advantage.
- Knowledge of market research, project planning, and events desirable.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work with the team.
- Knowledge with sourcing and dealing of various suppliers e.g. artists, agencies, printers etc, an asset.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Marketing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.