Marketing and Membership Officer
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 months ago
- Trade Association
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unit 2607 Jollibee Plaza, F Ortigas Jr Ave, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years experience in marketing or similar position.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionality to achieve objectives, and to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- With experience in association work including member acquisition, retention, and satisfaction and advertising an advantage.
- Knowledge of market research, project planning, and events desirable.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work with the team.
- Knowledge with sourcing and dealing of various suppliers e.g. artists, agencies, printers etc, an asset.
- Manage strategy development for membership growth through acquisition and retention activities and campaigns aimed at improving the conversion of prospective members and the retention of current members, and for increasing the re-enrollment of disenrolled members.
- Manage and guide development of marketing database into a campaign management tool for the association.
- Manage data analyses of disenrollment and re-enrollment trends, and any other available date, to identify opportunities for growth through acquisition and retention.
- Track, monitor, and report on effectiveness of all projects, communications, and initiatives of the association.
- Determine return on investment of all members based on activities to enable evaluation and refinement of campaigns and projects as needed.
- Initiate market sponsorship opportunity to prospective sponsors to support the association’s projects.
- Oversee production of marketing collaterals needed for various projects.
- Oversee follow-up and collection of membership dues and sponsorship packages.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
The Philippine Retailers Association (PRA) is the acknowledged national organization of retailers in the country, which counts among its members all major retailers and mall developers like SM Shoemat, Robinsons, Ayala Malls, Araneta Center, Rustans, Shopwise, Bench, Automatic Centre, Penshoppe, Cinderella, Mercury Drug, National Book Store, among others. For over 30 years, the PRA has been actively promoting the growth and development of the retail industry. As the “Pulse and Voice of the Philippine Retail Industry,” PRA has conducted various seminars, conferences and programs that support the professional development of the Philippine Retailers.