- Makati, Philippines6, 126 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Being a Financial Advisor offers the highest return for the amount of time invested.
Here at PhilAm Life, we aim to nurture the best-informed people with excellent communication skills and the ability to pique customers' confidence in our products. Inventiveness, strong initiative, and eagerness to learn are the key qualities that we are looking to further develop among our potential associates.
The following are the duties that a Financial Advisor is expected to fulfill:
- Recommend insurance and investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, driven and passionate
- High commitment to learning the program of Philam that further develops their skills
- Well organized with an ability to manage time effectively while managing existing clients/portfolio.
- Ability to influence people.
- Possess a commitment to professionalism, honesty and a strong work ethic.
- Be able to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
- Specifically Targeted to the following industries:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Hospitality / Travel & Tourism
- Acedeme / Education
- Premium Sales
- Select Government Agencies
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, 126 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.