- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.00100,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
A Portfolio Manager provides a sound and customized financial blueprint to grow, manage, and diversify the Net Worth of their private clients (Individuals, families, businessmen, institutional and/or corporate investors.), constructing an effective blueprint of solution/s to reach their clients' financial priorities and goal/s.
- Prospect for new clients and maintain current client relationships by regular contact, at least on a semiannual to annual basis to ensure that they are on track with their objective/s.
- Perform an interview to fully understand the client's current to future financial needs and wants, realizing them into goals, ensuring that both are being met.
- Monitor and manage their client’s account/s in order to achieve their clients' goal/s on a given time horizon.
- Update their clients on market conditions and economic trends imperative to sustaining a viable book of business.
- Obtain referrals and expanding prospective client network and portfolio.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Analytical and Planning Skills
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- At least One Year Experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Stock Options
- Compensation/Offer will be Interview Assessment based.
- Structured Career Advancement - Program Aspirants are lined-up and guaranteed for promotion year-on-year with the program's guidance.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Performance Bonus.
- All-Expenses Paid International and Local Travels.
- All-Expenses Paid Local and International Award Recognitions and Conventions.
- World-Class Training and Development.
- Business Continuity (Inheritance)
- Become a Company Ambassador.
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Brand Management
- Communication Skills
- Referral Maximization
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 9/F CitiBank Bldg. Villar St., Paseo de Roxas Avenue, Makati City
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.