- Market and solicit MC loans through the following approaches: dealer relations/sourcing, individual and/or community selling, institutional/group selling.
- Active participation in the selection, hiring, and on-boarding of sales force team members.
- Develop and support sales agents in the conduct of sales and marketing activities.
- Suggest and propose localized marketing strategies.
- Conduct market scanning and provide feedback to HO on local competition.
- Accountable for the finalization, cascade, and achievement of sales targets on a regional, and individual scope.
- Responsible in ensuring the productivity and efficiency of the sales force team through: handling of regular evaluation, implementation of development plans, individual performance plan and conduct of area mapping validation.
- Accountable in the sales volume, count, profitability, and market penetration in assigned area.
- Provide report to internal and external counterparts.
- Willing to do field work across Bohol
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years experience in automotive sales.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of supervisory or leadership experience.
- With good sales track record.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Willing to do field work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Administration
- Communication & Media Studies
- Applied Economics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.