- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
- An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
- A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
- Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
- Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
- An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
- Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sound like a fit?
What you'll be doing?
- Write engaging copy for digital channels that is on-brand and drives engaging customer experiences.
- Moderate and manage any customer support queries on the different community and review channels channels such as the mobile app, review sites, chat groups, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media mentions,
- Responding to customers in a timely mannerand follow escalation policy for sensitive issues
- Coordinate with Marketing, Customer Support, PR and Communications teams
- Assist in research tasks and outreach to users
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Become a subject matter expert on cryptocurrency by reading up on trends and news related to bitcoin, cryptocurrency and peer to peer trading.
- Monitor, track and report on trends, feedback and online reviews
- Interpersonal skills - building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Empathy - understanding the customers’ situation, showing sensitivity and assisting them in any capacity
- Digital Native - Using tech is as easy as breathing
- Experience - 2 years of relatable work experience, preferably in Crypto, social media, customer support, and/or startups
- Adaptable - able to be efficient move quickly and stay competitive in an ever-changing environment
- Language - a strong grasp in reading, speaking, and writing in the English language
- Degree - A background in Communications, Marketing or any relevant course in the Liberal Arts, Social Sciences or Business field
- Experience - 1-2 years of experience in social media, online forums, and mobile chat groups; chat support
- Knowledge - some background and interest in FinTech Industry, Trading, Exchanges Crypto, or Tech Startups
- Startup - working in a fast-paced growing company with limited infrastructure
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.