Junior Legal Counsel
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Airlines / Aviation
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2129 Chino Roces Ave., Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B). or Juris Doctor (JD). earned from reputable Philippine Law School;
- Must have successfully passed the Bar Exam;
- Updated Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Compliance;
- Valid notarial commission;
- Minimum of three post-Bar admission experience in a major law firm or in-house corporate role;
- Significant corporate and commercial experience with extensive exposure to negotiation, documentation, and implementation of business transactions.
The Legal Counsel principally handles business and commercial contracts management. He also provides advice to the company on legal matters including compliance, regulatory obligations, internal controls, and legal relationships, and renders such other legal services in accordance with professional and ethical demands of the legal profession.
Pan Pacific Airlines is a start up Airline Company which is schedule to fly by the end of the year. It’s an opportunity for a highly creative, motivated and intelligent person such as you to be exposed and learn about the airline industry. Pan Pacific Airlines is a start up Airline Company which is schedule to fly by the end of the year. It’s an opportunity for a highly creative, motivated and intelligent person such as your self to be exposed and learn about the airline industry.